COCONUT LADOO WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 3
Less than 20 mins
- 2 cups + 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 ½ cups Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- In a non-stick pan, dry roast 2 cups of desiccated coconut on medium heat till lightly toasted.
- Add the milk and sugar and stir till well integrated, cook for another 10 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the cardamom powder and ghee, remove from the heat and set it aside to cool completely.
- To make the ladoos, make sure you’re hands are clean, take a heaped tablespoon of the cooled mixture and roll it lightly in your hands to form a ball. Repeat the process with the whole mixture.
- To finish, place the remaining desiccated coconut on a plate and roll the ladoos in it for the coating. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.