GAJAR KA HALWA WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
From 20-40 mins
- ½ kg of grated carrots
- 1 cup Rainbow Milk
- 4 green cardamoms
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp sliced pistachio
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Add grated carrots to a pan and cook on medium till they start to sweat.
- Add cardamom and rainbow milk and continue to cook on a gentle flame till it boil and the liquid reduces – about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and ghee and continue to cook till the colour darkens.
- Switch off the flame and add raisins.
- Top with pistachio and serve hot!