CREAMY LENTIL SOUP WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 6
From 20-40 mins
- 1 can Rainbow Evaporated Milk (410 g)
- 2 tsp of vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of dry red lentils
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp salt
- Heat oil in a deep pot, add onions and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add water and lentil to the pot and bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cumin, salt and Rainbow Evaporated Milk. Cook for 3-4 minute then remove from heat.
- Serve with toasted bread and lemon wedges.