MIXED VEGETABLE KORMA WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
More than 40 mins
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into diamonds
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ¾ cup cauliflower florets
- 12-15 French beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- ½ tbsp ginger paste
- ¾ cup coconut-cashew nuts-green chillies paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- Fresh coriander sprig for garnish
- Heat oil in a large clay pot, add cumin seeds and let them change colour.
- Boil carrots and potatoes in sufficient water in another clay pot.
- Add onions to the hot oil and sauté, stirring occasionally, till golden brown.
- Add garlic paste and ginger paste and mix well. Sauté, stirring continuously, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut-cashew nut-green chilli paste, mix well. Add turmeric powder and mix; continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain and add the boiled carrots and potatoes to the masala and mix well. Add cauliflower florets and beans and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder and mix. Cook for 1 minute and take the clay pot off the heat. Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot.