CHICKEN PESTO PASTA WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 2
From 20-40 mins
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup whole wheat penne pasta, boiled
- ¼ cup readymade pesto
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- ½ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7-8 black olives, pitted
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil sprig for garnish
- Garlic bread to serve
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and sauté well. Add chicken strips and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and mix well. Add pesto and ¼ cup water, mix well.
- Add salt, crushed black peppercorns, and mix well. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring in between.
- Add Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix well. Add cherry tomatoes and black olives. Tear basil leaves and add and mix well.
- Add parmesan cheese and toss well. Cook for a few seconds and take it off the heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and garnish with basil sprig. Serve hot with garlic bread.