RAINBOW MAGIC PARANTHA WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
More than 40 mins
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour + for dusting
- Salt to taste
- 1½ cups Rainbow Evaporated Milk
- Vegetable curry to serve
- Take whole wheat flour in a large bowl and add salt, mix. Add Rainbow Evaporated Milk and mix well. Knead to a semi-soft dough, cover with a damp cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into balls and dust them with a little flour.
- Roll each ball into a disc and make a slit from the centre to the edge, dust with flour and roll from the one slit side to the other to a cone shape. Flatten it and roll it into a parantha.
- For another fold, roll the ball into a disc, dust flour and fold it into a small pleat, dust flour and make a pleat.
- Repeat this till you reach the end of the disc. Then roll from one end to the other to form a pinwheel. Flatten it slightly and roll it into parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa, place the parantha on it and roast, turning sides, for 1-2 minutes on each side or till completely cooked. Take it off the heat and slightly crush it to open the layers.
- Serve hot with curry.