NO BUTTER BUTTER CHICKEN WITH RAINBOW EVAPORATED MILK
Serving - 4
From 20-40 mins
- 400 grams readymade chicken tikka
- 1½ cups fresh tomato puree
- ½ tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ cup readymade tomato puree
- 1½ tsps garam masala powder
- A pinch of roasted dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) powder
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ cup Rainbow Evaporated Milk + for drizzling
- Coriander sprig for garnish
- Heat a non-stick pan, add fresh tomato puree, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add readymade tomato puree and mix well. Sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add garam masala powder and dried fenugreek leaf powder and mix well.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Add chicken tikka, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Switch off the heat, add Rainbow Evaporated Milk, mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle Rainbow Evaporated Milk on top and garnish with coriander sprig. Serve hot.